How was the reading experience on this article? References Zarmitan granitoid-hosted gold deposit, Tian Shan belt, Uzbekistan. Our study provides the first precise age for the Tugurige gold mineralization and host porphyritic syenogranite.
The early Paleozoic geological features and evolutions of the Kunlun Mountains. The geologic characteristics and the formation cause of cobalt and gold deposit in Tuolugou. EndNote Export to EndNote.
- Mineralization is largely confined to an E-W-striking volcano-sedimentary sequence consisting of four lithological units that underwent extensive greenschist-facies metamorphism and deformation.
- Tectonic models for accretion of the Central Asian Orogenic belt.
- Geochemical characteristics of ore-forming fluids from the orogenic Au and Sb deposits in the eastern Kunlun area, Qinghai Province.
- Do coeval mafic and felsic magmas in post-collisional to within-plate regimes necessarily imply two contrasting, mantle and crustal, sources?
- Geochemistry of Eocene calc-alkaline volcanic rocks from the Kastamonu area, northern Turkey.
- Thank you for submitting a report!
- Late-orogenic, post-orogenic and anorogenic granites, distinction by major-element and trace-element chemistry and possible origins.
- Details Include any more information that will help us locate the issue and fix it faster for you.
Tectonic evolution of the Japanese IslArc system. They were placed on your computer when you launched this website. Characteristics of the eastern Kunlun orogenic belt. Geological characteristics of the Tuolugou cobalt gold deposit in east Kunlun, Qinghai Province. Copy and paste the desired citation format or use the link below to download a file formatted for EndNote.
You can see your Bookmarks on your DeepDyve Library. Multiple orogenic processes and geological characteristics of the major orogenic gold deposits in East Kunlun area, Qinghai Province. Petrology and geochemistry of spinel peridotite xenoliths from Hannuoba and Qixia, telephone hook up wire North China craton. Explore the DeepDyve Library Search or browse the journals available. Include any more information that will help us locate the issue and fix it faster for you.
The characteristics of the ores and gold minerals of Bayinhanggai gold deposit in InnerMongolia. Postcollisional age of the Kumtor gold deposit and timing of Hercynian events in the Tien Shan, Kyrgyzstan. Geology of Tuolugou cobalt gold deposit in the eastern Kunlun mountains, Qinghai Province, newly divorced and the first discussion on its genesis. Share Full Text for Free beta.
Post-collisional, shoshonitic volcanism on the Tibetan Plateau, implications for convective thinning of the lithosphere and the source of ocean island basalts. Geochemical and mineralogical studies of sulfide and iron oxide deposits in the Idaho cobalt belt. Contrasting origin of post-collisional high-k calc-alkaline and shoshonitic versus alkaline and peralkaline granitoids, the use of sliding normalization. Geological evolution of the Himalayan-Tibetan orogen-growth of Phanerozoic Asian continent.
Geology and structural evolution of the Muruntau gold deposit, Kyzylkum Desert, Uzbekistan. Magmatic Sulfide Deposits. Submitting a report will send us an email through our customer support system. Tectonic setting and mineralization mechanism of the Tuolugou cobalt gold deposit, Qinghai Province. Analysis of genesis of Bayinhanggai gold deposit.
Prof. Dave Selby
Textural and compositional characteristics of cobalt ores from the Skuterud Mines of Modum, Norway. See the journals in your area. Discussion on some geological problems in the eastern Kunlun Mountains. Export folders, citations. Evolution of the Altaid tectonic collage and Palaeozoic crustal growth in Eurasia.
Create folders to organize your research. Study on the geological characteristics of Tuolugou Co deposit and ore prospecting, Qinghai Province. Collision belt between the Khanka block the North China block in the Yanbian region, secure dating point northeast China. Subdivision of tectonic units in China.
Prof. D Selby - Durham University
Save searches from Google Scholar, PubMed. Characteristics and origin of the Zhulazhaga gold deposit in Inner Mongolia, China. Assemblages and tectonic environment of the Variscan-Indosinian granitoid in the eastern Kunlun.